Microdermabrasion Keller, Southlake TX
A medical procedure that re-surfaces the skin, revealing youthful vibrant skin cells
Microdermabrasion is a treatment that actually produces real results at a fraction of the cost of plastic surgery
Microdermabrasion treatments uses a hand-held instrument that “blows out” and then vacuums up aluminum oxide crystals over the skin to gently sand/resurfaces your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, enlarged blocked pores, splotchy skin color, sun damage and stretch marks.
What can Microdermabrasion do for me?
- Improve age spots and black heads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Microdermabrasion helps to stimulate your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you are in your younger years, that makes skin appear tight and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, wrinkled and uneven skin texture.